Launch and Recovery Systems
Launch and Recovery Systems, special applications of ship-mounted marine cranes.
- World market leader in the standard segment of Launch and Recovery Systems (A-frame davits and liferaft davits)
- Product since 1996
- 2010 75% takeover by PALFINGER
- Assembly in Netherlands and Vietnam
- Total market of ships with equipment fulfilling the requirements of the UN Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea
- (SOLAS) is about 375 MEUR.
- Obligatory annual servicing of the safety equipment.
- After-sales services makes a substantial part of total business operations.